DEADLINE to submit Nominations: Friday, March 31, 2017
The Joseph Business School is proud to announce the nomination period for the 2nd Annual Missions & Marketplace Global Entrepreneur Awards Program is now open. This award recognizes the outstanding contributions made by entrepreneurs and their organizations as we work together to eradicate extreme poverty and transform communities. The 2017 Global Entrepreneur Award will be given in two categories and the winners will be announced during the 2017 Missions & Marketplace Conference, April 21-22, 2017.
• Global Entrepreneur of the Year
• Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year
• All Nominees must be a legal business entity operating in good standing.
• Global Entrepreneur of the Year: All Nominees must have been in business for at least 3 years.
• Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year: All Nominees must have been in business less than 3 years.
• Exceptional growth through job creation
• Financial Performance – Revenue growth
• Entrepreneurial Spirit – Innovative products or services
• Kingdom Citizenship – Advancing the Kingdom of God and transforming lives through missions, evangelism, social responsibility, volunteerism, poverty eradication, etc
• Demonstrates economic support and/or transformational influence in their spheres of influence (personal or professional)
Each application packet must include all of the following:
• Nomination Form – including a 300-word maximum description of the applicant’s contributions that demonstrate three (3) or more of the characteristics listed in the above criteria section
• Documentation, if available, of the stated achievement(s) described in the application
• Photo of Nominee
• The deadline to apply is Friday, March 31, 2017
COMPLETED APPLICATION PACKET
Save the Completed Application Packet to include the nominee’s name in the name of the file, e.g. “Smith, Jane – 2017 Global Entrepreneur Award Application.”
The completed application must include the following:
• Completed Nomination Form
• Documentation of all the stated achievement(s) described in the application.
• Photo of Nominee
The deadline to submit applications is Friday, March 31, 2016. Submit the Nomination Packet as one PDF file to: email@example.com. For additional information, please call 708-697-6200.