1. You want to grow and expand your business/ministry — Conference founder and host, Dr. Bill Winston, says we are all born with much more potential and for a much greater purpose than where we are right now. With an expected attendance of over 2,500 people, the 2017 Missions and Marketplace Conference brings together some of the world’s most dynamic ministry leaders, business executives and entrepreneurs for a powerful exchange of ideas and information that is designed to move you forward. The conference includes a Career Fair, Business Expo, Workshop sessions and Main sessions. “This conference is the right place for every attendee to receive the empowerment they need to take them to the top of their industry and transform it,” Dr. Winston says.
2. You want to start a business/ministry — The conference draws marketplace and ministry leaders from every sphere of society: business, government, media, arts and entertainment, education, family and religion. Two of the conference sponsors provide resources and expertise to help you in the marketplace. The first is The Joseph Business School (JBS), a world class institution that equips entrepreneurs and individuals using practical and biblical principles to raise up companies and create wealth to transform desolate places into flourishing communities for the glory of God. And the second is the JBS Small Business Development Center (SBDC) which helps new entrepreneurs realize the dream of successful business ownership. Several conference workshops could also be of great benefit, including Start-up to Scale Up: Non-traditional Fundraising for Entrepreneurs and Ministry Leaders.
3. You want to be a better leader — The Missions and Marketplace Conference consistently draws A-list international leaders from a broad spectrum of society. This year you’ll hear from renowned speakers who are industry leaders, including Pastor Craig Groeschel of Life Church, Dr. Deidre Anderson of Women Empowered and award-winning Gospel singer Micah Stampley, among others. Click here to see a full list of speakers. Many of the speakers will also lead workshops, which you can see by clicking here. Attendees will hear personal insights and experiences from these leaders that they can apply to their own journey.
4. You want to grow your finances and financial knowledge — Education and empowerment are core foundations of the conference. Speakers will share wisdom and practical tips to help you grow in this area and challenge and inspire you to new heights. The Business Opportunity Expo is one event at the conference that will help you grow revenue and support business expansion. Attendees will have a chance to speak face-to-face with leaders from companies, government agencies and service providers.
5. You want to be around other people who are pursuing their purpose and passions — since its inception over 15 years ago, the conference has strived to bring elite speakers with a proven track record in the marketplace and ministry to inspire and teach others to be successful. The conference fosters an exchange of challenges, ideas, trends and best practices so that we can all draw closer to God’s grand design for each of us. “God had to place Joseph in the right environment to trigger the anointing that brought forth, through him, the most powerful economy of his day,” Dr. Winston says. “The same will be said about this conference. Through much prayer and planning, this conference will be the right place for every attendee to receive the empowerment they need to take them to the top of their industry… and transform it.”
For more information and to learn from the best, join us at the 2017 Missions & Marketplace Conference, April 21–22, 2017 at Living Word Christian Center. Attend the conference in-person or register for a live streaming pass! Register today for $149 per person or $99 per person for groups of five or more.